Wednesday, August 13, 2008

1 month's time to settle my problem

I know that Buddy will be damn pissed off at me if I were to say this again. She might ignore me, I don't know. I'll just say anyway as I've already gathered enough information which make me make up this mind.

I've decided to let go of the problem, giving myself another 1 more month to get things settled unless there is a miracle which can turn things positive.

I know it's gonna be hard, but I'm trying very hard now. Though I might not be able to settle it, at least I can push it to the back of my mind first. I believe I'll get it done over one fine day.

I'm now suffering in silence and no one knows about it, except for those who know my problem. Anyway, I think I can hide myself well in front of people as none of my colleague actually notice it while I'm working. Haha~ Good isn't it? I'm still smiling everyday, look happy everyday. Just that sometimes deep down inside of me, I'm now. It's just like a clown who seems happy physically, but when the mask is being removed, you'll then realise that he/she is putting on a sad face instead. Yup, that's me right now. Haha~

No matter what, I must have faith in myself that I'll settle this problem soon. I want to be a real happy person, not a clown.

Jia you!

May Buddha and God bless me~