Sunday, January 10, 2010

slow down my weekends... pls... haha~

Weekends seems to pass so fast, now it's already Sunday and tomorrow have to get back to work again! Sigh~ School has already started, which means that my Wednesdays and Fridays are already occupied! =S Ya, appointment with my lecturers! Haha~

C.P. had left for China this morning and will be back about 1 month later I guess. Before he left, he wanna meet Fion and I for the "last" time. Haha~ Funny man. Sounds as if he's not coming back. But anyway, we've met on Thursday. Thought of watching a movie, but no attractive movie to watch, and also no good time slot for those that we wanna watch. In the end, we ate and chat at Ichiban Sushi.

Yesterday watched New Moon online, quite nice. There'll be a new one coming up, third part of Twilight, called something like Eclipse or what. Waiting for that. =D