Sunday, January 3, 2010

a new year means new happiness and sadness

Have to work again on Monday, and school will be starting on Wednesday. Suddenly feel so tired. Work, study, work, study.. Study so hard for what? Having so much money for what? I earned my money and yet someone kept borrow money from me again and again. Rejected but no use. Keep sms me, and I'm really sick of it!

Spending more than what you can earn? Sorry! It's your own doing! I'm telling you now that, once you've gotten your salary, no more money lending from me to you. NO MORE! I'll shut down my phone and I mean it!

What a start of a new year! Buddy, you are right! A new year means new happiness and sadness. Am experiencing it right now. Sometimes I feel that, my unhappiness seems to be covering my happiness. The only time when I feel relaxed, carefree, happy is when I'm singing or listening to music alone. It's a kind of enjoyment.

Sometimes I hope that I can be like you, buddy. Staying overseas. Experience something which you can't when you are living here with your parents. Maybe when away will you know how to appreciate your family and friends, know who are the one who really care about you and be by your side whenever you are in need.

However, on the other side, maybe it's a way to stay away from some troubles, unhappiness that you are facing in here, and people whom you might not want to see now, will also can't find you there. Pros and cons, I should say. Maybe it's just a feeling right now, I don't know.