Monday, January 25, 2010

lazy to blog again =p

Haha~ yes! I'm lazy to blog again! oops =x

Ok ok, will find one day to upload all my photos into facebook and my this blog here.

Went shopping with Lay Hoon and Shin Yee yesterday. We went to 313@Somerset to shop. Big place to shop, but bought only 1 piece of vest/coat or whatever you called, at BYSI. Got sales, so saw this vest quite nice, and bought it. Haha~ Asked both girls umpteen times whether should buy not until they feel so vexed already. Wahaha!

After that, Lay Hoon so poor thing, need go back office to work. Oh ya, before we went shopping at 313, Lay Hoon and I went K-Lunch! Long time never go sing with her already. She still sang 183Club's songs. Haha~ I've almost forgotten their songs though. Ok, back to topic. After Lay Hoon went back office, actually Shin Yee needed go back buy food for her brother. But! NEL got some train fault problem. The trains are not coming from either direction. Waited for maybe more than 10 minutes for the train. In the end, the announcement went from "the train will be delayed a while" to "adviced to take alternative". Haha~ Thus! We went to Ang Mo Kio to shop and had our dinner at the S-11 there.

The world is so small. I was standing at the stall selling western food and deciding what to order, I met my cousin there. She came to the same stall as me to order the food. She, just like Shin Yee had said, the food there is very nice. Must try! So, deiciding whether to take chicken chop or pork chop, I decided to try the pork chop. Haha~

So.. That's all about it. Bye~