Friday, January 1, 2010

end of 2009, start of 2010

2009 is now history and a new chapter will now begin. Looking back, time really flies so fast that it's beyond my imagination. Didn't realise that I've already worked for 1.5yrs, nearing 2 years in May. I still thought that I've just left my polytechnic life not long only, but it's actually long.

Happiness, unhappiness, sadness, anger and etc, all these feelings should be gone by now. It should end together with the year 2009. We should now start with a fresh new sheet of paper and start filling up our 2010 with more emotions, fun, experiences, stories and so on.

In life, there'll surely be ups and downs. What's important is not that we've fell, it's that we learnt how to stand up and continue to walk on with life. Falling down is not scary at all, instead it makes us learn from our mistakes and improve from there. As people always said, failure is the mother of success. Without failure, where will you get success? Will you really understand the meaning of success and also to treasure it?

Study hard is not enough, working hard also not enough. We must learn how to study smart and smart! Been slacking in my studies in 2009, so I must really work HARD and SMART this year. Cannot afford to last minute study again! Haha~ Every year I'll say the same thing, so.. Hmm.. Just 'listen" will do.. Haha~

Yesterday at work, one of my colleague, K aka my "ma ma", set a new year resolution for me. =S sigh.. Haha~ That is.. To slim down! And not see a "chubby" Eng Eng in 2011! Haha~ Tough!! Oops! BUT! Is true though. After my exam leave, I've gained back my weight again. Gosh! Scary! Must really cut down junk food and exercise more.

In 2009, someone had left this place to heaven and this person is none other than Michael Jackson. Though I'm not a fan of him, but I realised that a lot of his songs I've heard before! Oops! Previously I heard some songs but didn't know that the songs are sang by him, until his death then I knew. The King of Pop, always a King of Pop! Lives in the heart of many people, thus he's not dead actually! Nobody can replace him. His dance. His songs. Bravo! *clap clap clap* Recently just watched This Is It and he's so cool! He's a humble man despite being so famous. I think a lot of people should really learn from him; his attitude in fact. Humble! Understand? Don't be too arrogant! Go Michael!!

In a brand new year, I just hope that I can really set my mind in studying, pass all my papers as soon as possible, get my CPA as soon as possible. Once completed study, I'll focus on my work. Hmm.. Haha~ Boyfriend? Leave it to fate. Maybe in 2011 when I managed to slim down, maybe I'll doll up, maybe I might get a boyfriend by then? Haha~ Since is next year, so we'll talk about it next year. Haha~

Wishing my family and friends and also all the people around the world good health, more money, excel in study, excel in work and may all have a prosperous 2010! Happy New Year!!!