Friday, December 28, 2007

long time since i played badminton

Wa.. It's been a long time since I last played badminton. Finally I got the chance to play my favourite sport again today! Haha.. Guessed what time did we played badminton this morning? 9am manx.. The time which I normally wake up at.. Haha.. Well.. Gotta thanks Shin Yee for asking us out for a game, and thanks for Janice for joining too. Coreen didn't manage to join us due to project work, but it's alright.. We'll have another game together another time bahx.. I hope can organise a game whereby we can gather other few friends and we'll go sports hall to play.. =)

After the game, we went to the neighbourhood optical shop to look for spectacles as we are going to make a pair tomorrow already, so we decided to check out which shop we wanna go. In the end, we had chosen the shop which offered a package offer (we got budget.. haha..) We've chosen the design that we wanted and had it reserved already. Shin Yee had chosen a red coloured frame spec and me, a purple coloured half frame spec. Haha.. Hope I will regret choosing that spec bahx.. Haha..

Haix.. School's starting soon.. Sian.. A lot of things seems uncompleted like that. So many projects, tests when school starts.. Around 3 more months I'm going to graduate from poly already, and yet I still unsure what I wanted to do after that. Should I go uni? Work? Part-time degree? If go uni, which uni? Haix.. Everytime think of this question, so vexed manx.. Dun wanna think already!!! Haha..