Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007..

Wow.. One year passed so fast. Today is the last day of 2007 already. OMG!! Unbelievable!! Tomorrow's gonna be a new year for everyone.. Can you imagine we are one year older again?! Haha.. Well.. Not hard to imagine for me when I'm living with a baby. Haha.. Whenever you see the baby grew, it means you are getting older. Recalled back when I received the news that I'm gonna be an aunt, it was in the year 2006, and that's when my cute nephew was born. I can still remember when I first saw my nephew on his second day of birth in the hospital, he was so small as compared to other newborn babies. Now, he's already 14 months old and is getting taller each day. Haix.. So fast.. Time really flies.. Next year (which starts tomorrow -__-), I'm not a teenager anymore, I'm going 20! Oh gosh! Haha.. When I was a kid, I hope that I can grow up quickly to become an adult. But now, I hope I can go back to my childhood time whereby there's no worries at all, no stress, no need to care so much of my life etc.. It's totally carefree!!! (thought still gotta worry about tests and exams lahx.. Haha.. But my parents were not worry about that for me as I'll study once time is up.. Lolx.. Guessed it's a last minute study again.. No wonder lahx.. I'm still having this last minutes habit.. It's been accumulating over the years manx.. Hahaha..)

Well... This is gonna be a new year, which means is gonna be a new story of our life. I wanna earse all the unhappiness that happened during 2007 and starts with a happy life in 2008. I hope everyone of you will do the same too. For those who are graduating soon (same as me) and plans to enter the society right away, I think it's really gonna be a brand new life for you. You'll be officially declared as an working adult by then. No longer a student anymore. Gotta face the stress from work, colleagues, etc.. Wondering how is it gonna be like. Never experience before as a student, because we are nornally working as a part-timer, temp staff or attachment. Thus is not as stressful as those perm staff. However, I guess things will be very different if we were going to be a perm staff of the company. Haix.. I still cannot decide the path to take after graduation!! ARGH!!!

Oh ya.. For those of you who still don't know about it yet, my bro is already married. He got a baby named Divan =) My bro is now in NS (enrolled on 14 Dec 2007). He looks different when back from NS. He looks more matured than before (last time looks like a kid like that.. Haha..) Like his hair style.. Lolx.. I mean he looks much better with this botak head.. Haha.. His wife asked him to keep short hair or better still, botak head, even after NS.. Haha.. My mum and me agreed with her too.. Haha.. He said that he'll keep short hair instead, but with longer fringe lahx.. =)

Will show you guys some photos of my nephew and my handsome looking bro some other time.. Haha.. Will make an entry of my nephew from his birth till now (showing some photos and videos only lahx.. Haha..)

Enjoy your last day of 2007! =D