Sunday, September 28, 2008

Miss you, Love you~

So many things had happened for the past 2 weeks, and yes, the worst was on Saturday, 27th September 2008.

Things will start to change from now on. Initially I was so happy about the birth of my second nephew, and now I'm feeling so pain having to leave him. My nephew is fine, nothing went wrong, just that something happened in the family and now, left with no choice, but to part with him.

I'm just an Aunt and yet I'm feeling so pain having to do so, I can't imagine how hurt my brother is feeling.

(Sorry, some family matters, do not wish to disclose here.)

Nonetheless, I still hope that I'll get to see him some other time. Maybe not now, maybe not so soon. Hope can see him and play with them the next time round, though might not be often. To me, can see him better than never see him at all. At least I'll know that he's living well, and is a healthy boy.

I just want to let my younger nephew (named Vavan) that I, his Aunt, love him a lot. Hope he'll grow up as a good, healthy, obedient and clever boy, just like his elder brother Divan.

Gu Gu (Aunt) really miss you~