Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Final Decision!

Alright! I've already decided what to do! This time round I'm really firm about my decision as I've already told a few about it. I'll not back out! I hope I won't.

No pain, no gain! That's what V said. Just go ahead and try or else you'll never know. Go! Go! Go! Jia you~ No matter what happens, I know these few will be there for me, to cheer me up. Haha~

Before I can really take action, I must confirm a few things first. What I wanted to say is, I don't know how long will I take to accomplish my "mission". Nevertheless, if the "result" is out, I'll let you all know what the heck am I doing.

As for now, those who know just keep to yourself. Those who don't know, just remain as it is? Haha~ You can go and guess but I won't release it until I got my "result slip". Haha~

Although had made this decision quite long time ago, but was holding back for multiple reasons. Until yesterday when I finally made up my mind to just give it a try. No use waiting or guessing or whatever. Just do something about it to get an answer.

Sigh. Still got a fear. Not fear of getting a "poor result", but fear of what "consequences" I'll face if I really "fail". Yet, I still decided to go for it. No pain, no gain! Go for what you (really) want and don't live with regrets!

Haha~ Hope I can take it when the "result" is out. I will!