Saturday, September 26, 2009

a dream..

Had a dream last night and it seemed to be an expression of my thought (sometimes). In my dream, I told my mum that once I've completed my ACCA study (that's when I can save more money than I do now), I plan to find rent a room and move out to stay on my own. Haha~

Been having this thought at times; when I was full with anger inside of me. Sometimes I just don't understand certain things and I already given up, don't wish to say anymore as it's just absolutely useless, just wasting my saliva that's all.

I just want to avoid this type of situation. Yes, it's a selfish thought. Dilemma. It's an on and off thought. On one hand, I want to avoid similar incident while on the other hand, I want to stay with my family too. I still want to get to play with my nephew everyday. Sigh..

Nevermind, it's just a dream only anyway. Haha~ Who knows, maybe, one fine day, I might really move out? Haha~ Nah.. At least not so soon.. Haha~